Sunday, June 20, 2010

What's done, and what I'm working with

Now, since my laptop is decommisioned until I obtain a new hard drive (I think my brother is giving me his old one, but donations are welcome!) I have to work on a very old computer. It has 930Hz CPU and 256mb RAM. My laptop is more than double the machine this one is. This mean's it's slow. But to be honest, I like working under the restrictions because it makes me want to streamline my code.

I already have the movement engine back in place, and a new-and-improved text system that allows for multiple pages of text, and letter-by-letter progression. I plan to blaze through everything to make up for lost time, which may mean breifer updates on the blog. Either way, I will keep in touch, and I promise, The Super Immortal Role Playing Engine Version 2 is going to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment